Search by either entering keywords or by selecting a product.
Configuring Access Control on a Buffalo AirStation
- Connect the AirStation to the PC and power both devices on.
- Launch a web browser and enter the AirStation's IP address into the address bar. If you do not know the AirStation's IP address, check the setup card included in your AirStation's package, or use AirStation Configuration Tool to display it.
- Log in to Settings. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
- Click the "Advanced Settings" tile.
- Click on the "Security" tab on the left, then click on the "Access Control" subtab.
- Check Enable to enable access control, and then click Add.
- In the "Target Computer" field, enter the MAC address of a PC on the network whose Internet access you wish to limit. You can have up to 20 target computers under access control.
- Scroll down to the Register section and select either "Internet Access" or "No Internet Access".
- Set the start time, end time, and day(s) for the computer's permitted access time. "0" refers to midnight. For example, if you set Computer A to have "Internet Access" from 7:00-10:00 on Thursday and Saturday, then Computer A can only access the Internet during those times and would not be able to get online during other times.
- Click Edit Permitted Access Time to save the change.
- You can make additional changes to the schedule if needed by repeating steps 8-11, or click Add to finish.
- You will be returned to the access control screen, and the computer's access settings will be displayed. Click Apply at the bottom of the screen to finish setting access control.
- When finished, log out of Settings and close the web browser.