Search by either entering keywords or by selecting a product.
Changing the SSID (Network Name) on a Buffalo AirStation
- Connect the AirStation to the PC and power both devices on.
- Launch a web browser and enter the AirStation's IP address into the address bar. If you do not know the AirStation's IP address, check the setup card included in your AirStation's package, or use AirStation Configuration Tool to display it.
- Log in to Settings. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
- Click the "Wireless" tile.
- Enter a new SSID for the 11n and/or the 11ac network, then click Apply. Make sure the new SSID does not conflict with another device's SSID on the network.
- When finished, log out of Settings and close the web browser.