Search by either entering keywords or by selecting a product.
Installing NAS Navigator for Windows
- Download the latest version of NAS Navigator from the Buffalo downloads page.
- Right-click on the file and extract it.
- Follow the wizard or use another application of your choiceto extract the file.
- After successful extraction, open the location folder.
- Double-click on the installation file.
- You may be prompted for administrator permission. If the security dialog box appears, click Run.
- On the User Account Control dialog box, click Yes. If you are not logged in as the administrator, you will be prompted for the system password.
- When installation finishes, click OK.
- Double-click the icon on the desktop to start NAS Navigator.