Search by either entering keywords or by selecting a product.
Mapping a Drive to a Buffalo NAS in Windows
- Open NAS Navigator. If you do not have NAS Navigator installed, follow the directions here.
- Right-click on the NAS.
- Select "Browse Shares" from the pop-up menu.
- Right-click on the shared folder you want to map to a drive letter.
- Select "Map network drive..." from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu to change the drive letter if desired.
- Select the desired drive letter.
- Click Finish to map the drive.
- The mapped drive will now be listed in the drives assigned to this computer.